NITAT - National IT Aptitude Test - 2014
NIIT is conducting the 10th National IT Aptitude Test on 16th February 2014 on various cities.
NITAT is a benchmark to test the competence of aspirants for an IT career. However, it does not test your competency in any IT skill.
• Last Date of Application: 15th February 2014 (Application Fee Rs.100/-)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
• Test Date: 16th February 2014 (Download the Sample Question Paper Below)
• Result Declaration: 19th Feb 2014 onwards.
• Results should be collected on or before 20th March 2014
• Graduates from all discipline
• College/Engineering students
• Student who have completed Class 10+2 examination
• Polytechnic Students
• Registration Process
: Register for the NITAT by filling the NITAT Application form and paying the NITAT Application fee of Rs. 100.
• Apply Online
: Apply online, fill NITAT form on this website for a nominal fee of Rs 100 only. You also have the option of make online payment for NITAT at your nearest NIIT center. Post payment you will receive the NITAT Hall Ticket No. immediately.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
• Walk in to your nearest NIIT centre
: You have the option to register for NITAT at your nearest NIIT center. Visit us with your 2 passport size photographs and Rs 100 as a nominal fee for NITAT enrollment.
What is NITAT?
• NITAT is India's largest and most widely recognized I.T. aptitude test conducted simultaneously across 200+ cities.
• It is a 100-minute objective type examination specially designed by NIIT to evaluate I.T. aptitude.
• More than 5 lakhs students have benefited from this nationwide test over the last nine years.
• The test assesses functional abilities and behavioral traits that make up I.T. aptitude which is crucial to gain a foothold in the I.T. industry.
• The test does not evaluate I.T. skills and does not require previous knowledge of computers.
• Functional abilities assessed are Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Problem Solving and Verbal Ability (including English Comprehension).
• Behavioral traits assessed are Result Orientation and Teamwork. They are based upon NIIT's extensive research at Centre for Research in Cognitive Systems (CRCS) and through extensive industry interactions.
• NITAT will be conducted simultaneously on 16th February 2014 at over 200 towns nationwide, supervised directly by NIIT personnel.
NITAT Exam has 6 Sections of questions
Section A (Verbal Ability) - 15 marks (15*1=15)
Section B (Numerical Ability) - 20 Marks (10*2=20)
Section C (Logical Reasoning) - 15 Marks (15*1=15)
Section D (Problem Solving) - 10 Marks (10*1=10)
Section E (Team Work) - 10 Marks (10*1=10)
Section F (Result Orientation) - 10 Marks (10*1=10)
• Check your I.T. aptitude ranking at a national, zonal and discipline level
• Get I.T. aptitude Assessment Scorecard
• Personalized I.T. Career Consultation
• Scholarship on NIIT Programmes
• Invitation to IT job Fair and Tech Seminars
Special Benefits for Meritorious Students
• Top 1000 students get congratulatory letter signed by Viswanathan Anand
• Top 30% students get merit Certificate from NIIT