ANNA UNIVERSITY Notification for May/June 2012 Exam Result ( 2nd 4th 6th 8th sem)

ANNA UNIVERSITY MAY/JUNE 2012 exam started on 14th May 2012 and ends on 2nd July 2012 for Affiliated Colleges University Examinations May/June 2012.

Last semester result published on Jan 13th 2012 exactly 38days from last exam.

Since this is even semester i mean exam is for second, fourth, sixth and eight semester result will be announced two times.

Result for eight semester will be announced before 2nd, 4th and 6th semester. I may take 15 to 20 days from the end of eighth semester.
If final year ( 8th semester) student have arrears in any previous semester his/her result will be published along with other semester.
If he/she does not have any arrears till now and if he/she got in 8th semester exam his result will be published as fail (RA) ie., U grade and he an apply for Re evaluation and that result will be published along other result.
I think ANNA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION MAY/JUNE 2012 for eight 8th semester ends before 7th June 2012. So result will be in the last week of June 2012 or first week of July 2012.

ANNA UNIVERSITY MAY/JUNE 2012 for eight 8th semester will be in the first week of July 2012

ANNA UNIVERSITY MAY/JUNE 2012 for all other semester will be in the last week of July 2012.
It may extend upto 1st week of August 2012 since delay of exams...
New Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here