Anna University - B.E Mechanical Engineering (MECH) Study Materials

Anna University Logo
Anna University , Chennai

Department of Mechanical Engineering

B.E Mechanical Engineering Full Study Materials - Question Bank , Lecture Notes , 2 Marks with Answers , Question Papers and Important Questions.

Note :
Only Selected Study Material will be Updated Here, For Remaining Study Materials please use our Search box :http://www.vidyarthiplus.com/search.html

[Image: new.gif] For 1st and 2nd Semester Materials : Click Here

3rd Semester Study Materials
Subject Code / Subject Name Question Bank Notes 2 Marks Important Questions Question Paper
ME2204 Fluid Mechanics and MachineryAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2201 Manufacturing Technology IAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2203 Kinematics of MachineryAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2202 Engineering ThermodynamicsAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2205 Electrical Devices and ControlAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
MA2211 Transforms and Partial Differential Equations AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
4th Semester Study Materials
Subject Code / Subject Name Question Bank Notes 2 Marks Important Questions Question Paper
ME2252 Manufacturing Technology - II AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2253 Engineering Materials and Metallurgy AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2251 Heat And Mass Transfer AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2254 Strength of MaterialsAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2255 Electronics and Microprocessors AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
MA2266 Statistics and Numerical Methods AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment

5th Semester Study Materials
ME2301 Thermal Engineering AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2304 Engineering Metrology and MeasurementsAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2305 Applied Hydraulics and PneumaticsAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2303 Design of Machine ElementsAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2302 Dynamics Of MachineryAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
6th Semester Study Materials
ME2353 Finite Element Analysis AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2352 Design Of Transmission Systems AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2354 Automobile Engineering AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2024 Industrial Tribology AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2022 Refrigeration and Air conditioning AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2023 Renewable Sources of Energy AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2351 Gas Dynamics and Jet Propulsion AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2021 Quality Control and Reliability Engineering AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
MG2351 Principles Of Management AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2026 Unconventional Machining Processes AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
MG2021 Marketing Management AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2027 Process Planning and Cost Estimation AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment

7th Semester Study Materials
ME2401 Mechatronics AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2030 Composite Materials AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2402 Computer Integrated Manufacturing AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2028 Robotics AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2403 Power Plant Engineering AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2034 Nuclear Engineering AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2029 Design Of Jigs, Fixtures And Press Tools AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2027 Process Planning and Cost Estimation AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2032 Computational Fluid Dynamics AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
GE2022 Total Quality Management AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment

8th Semester Study Materials

GE2023 Fundamentals of NanoscienceAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
GE2025 Professional Ethics in Engineering AttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2036 Production Planning and ControlAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2037 Maintenance EngineeringAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
ME2041 Advanced I.C. EnginesAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
MG2451 Engineering Economics And Cost AnalysisAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachmentAttachment
New Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here
Fr be mechanical 4th semester when wil u update???
4th Sem ME2252 Manufacturing Technology - II Updated...
New Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here

Anna University - B.E Mechanical Engineering (MECH) Study Materials