Anna University Nov./Dec. 2014 Examinations - Change of Exam Centre

Anna University Logo

ANNA UNIVERSITY

CHENNAI- 600025

Office of the Controller of Examinations
Notification for Nov./Dec. 2014 Examinations — Change of Examination Centre for cluster of colleges coming under Zone I to VI & XIX for 2001 to 2007 batch (UG) and 2005 to 2008 batch (PG) candidates
The details of Examination Centre for Nov./Dec. 2014 Examinations for the
candidates of Anna University Chennai who were admitted in the year 2001 to 2007 (UG) and 2005 to 2008 (PG) (except M.Sc. (5 Years)) are enclosed for necessary action.

These candidates who completed their courses in colleges coming under
Zone I to VI & XIX (Chennai — 1 to 5, Tindivanam and Arni) will have only I or 2 Examination Centres near their Region for the theory examinations and they have to write the examinations only at that centre. However, the arrear practical / project viva voce examinations for these candidates will be conducted at the respective college where the student had undergone the course of study (parent institution). These candidates have to apply for examination only through the college of study and Hall Tickets have to be obtained from the colleges of study (parent institution).

This may be brought to the notice of the students and all others concerned and a copy put up in the Notice Board also.

Encl.: Details of Examination Centres for Colleges coming under Zone - I to VI & XIX
Attachment :

.pdf   zone_1_to_6.pdf (Size: 1.33 MB / Downloads: 262)

ANNA UNIVERSITY

CHENNAI- 600 025

Office of the Controller of Examinations

Notification for Nov./Dec. 2014 Examinations — Change of Examination Centre for cluster of colleges coming under Zone V Il to XX for 2001 to 2006 batch (UG) and 2005 to 2006 batch (PG) candidates — Follow up action

The details of Examination Centre for Nov./Dec. 2014 Examinations for the
candidates of Anna University Chennai who were admitted in the year 2001 to 2006 (UG) and 2005 to 2006 (PG) are enclosed for necessary action.

These candidates who completed their course in colleges coming under
Zone (New) VII to XX (Salem, Coimbatore, Erode, Trichy, Karaikudi, Dindigul, Tirunelveli & Nagercoil) will have only 2 or 3 Examination Centres near their Region for the theory examinations and they have to write the examinations only at that centre. However, for the arrear practical / project viva voce examinations for these candidates will be conducted at
the respective college where the student had undergone the course of study.

This may be brought to the notice of the students and all other concerned and a copy put up in the Notice Board also.
Attachment :

.pdf   zone_vii_to_xx.pdf (Size: 1.04 MB / Downloads: 270)

Yours faithfully,
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS.
For the student , by the student , to the student !!