Bitdefender Introduces a Rootkit Remover

So What is rootkit?

A rootkit allows someone, either legitimate or malicious, to maintain command and control over a computer system, without the the computer system user knowing about it.
It is used to hide the presence of malicious objects such as trojans. 
Definition by Bitdefender:
A rootkit is a program or a program kit that hides the presence of malware in the system.
A rootkit for Windows systems is a program that penetrates into the system and intercepts the system functions (Windows API). It can effectively hide its presence by intercepting and modifying low-level API functions

List of malicious programs 
[ul][li]Backdoor.Win32.Phanta.a,b; [/li][li]Backdoor.Win32.Sinowal.knf,kmy; [/li][li]Backdoor.Win32.Trup.a,b; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.Aeon.a; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.Backboot.a; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.Batan.a; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.Bootkor.a; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.Cidox.a,b; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.Clones.a; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.CPD.a,b; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.Fisp.a; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.Geth.a; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.Goodkit.a; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.Harbinger.a; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.Krogan.a; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.Lapka.a; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.MyBios.b; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.Nimnul.a; [/li][li]Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.a,b,c; [/li][li]Rootkit.Win32.TDSS; [/li][li]Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.mbr.[/li][/ul]

I downloaded it & ran it in my Gear.
[Image: zlOroXK.png]
[Image: t5pc2CC.png]

Check out more HERE
[Image: jRHNJwz.gif]
Interest-Involvement-Implementation
Share-Learn-Respect-Repute-Thank
Windows already has a built in Malicious Malware Removal Tool which can be accessed by Start--> Run --> mrtIt is enough for rootkits.....
Somesh - V+ Team Junior Moderator - Want for other subjects also? Arrow CLICK HERE
Hmmmmm....I knew it..but Bitdefender plays the Top 1 Rank for all the Antivirus Solutions.
[Image: jRHNJwz.gif]
Interest-Involvement-Implementation
Share-Learn-Respect-Repute-Thank

Bitdefender Introduces a Rootkit Remover