Question Paper Code : 91229
B.E. / B.Tech DEGREE EXAMINATION NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2014
CE 2254/CE 45/CE 1254/080100021110111 CE 405 - SURVEYING - II
(Common to PTCE 2254/10111 CE 405 - Surveying II for B.E. (Part-Time) Second Semester - Civil Engineering - Regulation 2009/2010)Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A - (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. What are'the three types of telescope used in stadia surveying?
2. What do you understand by Direct Reading Tachometer ?
3. What is check base?
4. Define reduction to center.
5. Define shift of an observation.
6. What is weight of observation? .
7. What is mean by celestial equator?
8. Describe nautical almanac.
9. What is meant by three point problem in hydrographic surveying?
10. What are lunar and solar tides?
Full Name :ArumuGam.P
College Name :SNS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Subject Code :CE2254
Subject Name :SURVEYING-II
Study Material Description :QP
CE2254 SURVEYING-II Nov Dec 2014 QP V+.pdf (Size: 171.09 KB / Downloads: 2,630)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.