Anna University , Chennai
Department of B.E-Computer Science and Engg
CS2045 Wireless networks
(Regulation 2008/2010)Department :BE-CSE
Subject Code :CS2045
Subject Name :Wireless networks
Study Material Description :NOV-DEC 2014 Question paper scanned version
Attachment type: .pdf
Question Paper Code: 91330
B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2014
Computer Science and Engineering
CS 2045/10144 CSE 43 - WIRELESS NETWORKS
Time :Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. List the disadvantages of cellular systems.
2. Compare open loop power control and closed loop power control.
3. Write : MAC frame structure of IEEE 802.11.
4. Define extended service set.
5. Why are guard bits required?
6. Mention the use of GGSN.
7. Why is IP-in-IP encapsulation mandatory in Mobile IP? '
8. List the advantages of On-demand protocols.
9. Mention the use of mobile multicast routing.
10. List the features supported by WML Script.
CS2045 WN Nov Dec 2014 QP.pdf (Size: 127.57 KB / Downloads: 1,253)
Sakthi RJ, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Mar 2013.