Question Paper Code: 91335
B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2014.
Electronics and Communication Engineering
CS 2060/CS 8071 EC 1009/ 10144 CSE 62/10144 ECE 33 HIGH SPEED NETWORKS
(Common to Seventh and Eighth Semester - Computer Science and Engineering)
(Also Common to PTCS 2060/10144 ECE 33 - High Speed Networks for B.E. (Part- Time).Seventh Semester - Electronics and Communication Engineering - Regulation 2009/2010)Time : Three Hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A- (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. State the use of CLP bit in the header of an ATM cell.
2. Draw the ATM cell header for UNI and NNL
3. Name some queuing models generally used in networks.
4. What is meant by choke packets?
5. What kind of flow control mechanism is used in TCP?
6. List·technique~ used in TCP send window management.
7. State and explain the types of PHB for differentiated services.
8. What is meant by elastic traffic?
9. What is the need for resource reservation?
10. Draw the format of MPLS label
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Subject Code :CS2060
Subject Name :HIGH SPEED NETWORKS
Study Material Description :QP
CS2060 HIGH SPEED NETWORKS Nov dec 2014 QP V+.pdf (Size: 143.23 KB / Downloads: 1,344)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.
|Possibly Related Threads...|
|CS2060 High Speed Network April May 2015 Question Paper||Rajee||0||3,173||
28-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Rajee