Question Paper Code: 91340
B.E./B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2014.
Computer Science and Engineering
CS 2202/CS 34 / EC 1206 A / 080230012/10144 CS 303 - DIGITAL PRINCIPLES AND SYSTEM DESIGN
(Common to Information Technology)
(Common to PTCS 2202 - Digital Principles and System Design for B.E. (Part-Time) Second Semester - CSE - Regulation 2009)Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A- (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. Convert (A3B)H into decimal numbers.
2. Find the complement of the function F = x' yz'+x' y' z .
3. Define a code converter logic circuit.
4. What is a Half adder? 'Write its truth table.
5. List out the applications of Multiplexer.
6. Distinguish between de-multiplexer and decode.r.
7. Write down the characteristic equation of S-R flip-flop.
8. Explain the difference between the performance of asynchronous and synchronous counters.
9. Write down the steps involved in the design of synchronous sequential circuits ..
10. Define Races in asynchronous sequential circuits.
Full Name : Dhilip Prabakaran
College Name : Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering
Department : Computer Science and Engineering
Semester : 3
Subject Code : CS2202
Subject Name : Digital Principles and System Design
Study Material Description : Question Paper of CS2202 Digital Principles and System Design November December 2014.
DPSD V+.pdf (Size: 135.63 KB / Downloads: 849)
Dhilip Prabakaran, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since July 2014.