Question Paper Code: 91345
BE. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2014.
Computer Science and Engineering
CS 2253/CS 43/CS 1252 A/080250011/10144 CS 404 - COMPUTER ORGANIZATION AND ARCHITECTURE
(Common to Information Technology)
(Also common to PTCS 2253/10144 CS 404 - Computer Organisation and Architecture for B.B. (part-Time) Third Semester - CSE - Regulation 2009/2010)Time : Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer. ALL questions.
PART A - (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
L What do you understand from word length?
2. What is super scalar operation?
3. Define nano programming.
4. What do you mean by emulation?
5. What is the use of exception handling?
6. How do y u handle data hazard?
7. Differentiate the memory types based on size, speed and cost.
8. Define hit rate and miss penalty.
9. List the components in simple input I/O interface.
10. What are the modes of operation available in DMA?
(For Part B Questions, Attachment the Attachment)
Full Name : Dhilip Prabakaran
College Name : Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering
Department : Computer Science and Engineering
Semester : 4
Subject Code : CS2253
Subject Name : Computer Organization and Architecture
Study Material Description : Question Paper of CS2253 Computer Organization and Architecture November December 2014.
COA Nov Dec 2014 QP.pdf (Size: 106.02 KB / Downloads: 1,035)
Dhilip Prabakaran, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since July 2014.