E-Ticketing - Mini Project

AIM:

To create an automated system to perform E-ticketing.

(I) PROBLEM STATEMENT:

Our project is carried out to develop software for online Railway Reservation System. This system has various options like reservation, cancellation and to view details about available seats. Our project mainly simulates the role of a Railway ticket booking officer, in a computerized way. 
The reservation option enables a person to reserve for a ticket at their home itself. All he/ she has to do is to just login and enter the required details. After this the reservation database is updated with the person details, train name and also the source and destination place. 

Attachment:
.pdf   E- Ticketting_F.pdf (Size: 281.88 KB / Downloads: 27,499)
(13-02-2015, 03:22 PM)kavi Wrote: hello, i wish to request for a pdf document on E-Ticketing

AIM:

To create an automated system to perform E-ticketing.

(I) PROBLEM STATEMENT:

Our project is carried out to develop software for online Railway Reservation System. This system has various options like reservation, cancellation and to view details about available seats. Our project mainly simulates the role of a Railway ticket booking officer, in a computerized way. 
The reservation option enables a person to reserve for a ticket at their home itself. All he/ she has to do is to just login and enter the required details. After this the reservation database is updated with the person details, train name and also the source and destination place. 

Attachment:

E-Ticketing - Mini Project