Question Paper Code: 91398
B.E. / B.Tech.DEGREE EXAMINATION,NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2014.
Electronics and Communication Engineering
EC 2204 / EC 35 / EC 1202A / 080290015 / 10144 EC 305 - SIGNALS AND SYSTEMS
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 100 marks
Answer ALL Questions.
PART A (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. Define discrete time unit step and unit impulse functions .
2. Define energy and power signals.
3. What is the relationship between Fourier transform and Laplace transform?
4. State Drichlet's conditions.
5. List the properties of convolution integral.
6. State the significance ofimpulse response.
7. What is aliasing?
8. Write a note on ROC.
9. Write the nthorder difference equation.
10. Write the state variable equations.of a DT-LTI system.
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Subject Code :EC2204
Subject Name :SIGNALS AND SYSTEMS
Study Material Description :QP
EC2204 SS Nov Dec 2014 QP.pdf (Size: 145.85 KB / Downloads: 11,071)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.