University: Anna University chennai
Department: Electronics and communication engineering
Subject code: EC2302
Subject name: digital signal processing
May / june 2014 Question paper.
B.E./B.Tech DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014
Electronics and Communication engineering
EC2302-Digital signal processing
1. State the difference between DFT and DTFT.
2. What is Bit reversal?
3. Sketch the frequency response of an odd and even order chebyshev low pass filters?
4. What is bilinear transformation? What is the main advantages and disadvantages of this technique?
5. State the effect of having abrupt discontinuity in frequency response of FIR filters.
6. State Gibb’s phenomenon.
7. State the need for scaling in filter implementation.
8. What is product round off noise?
9. Write the need of decimation?
10.What is meant by multi rate signal processing?
EC2302 DSP MAY-IUNE 2014.pdf (Size: 243.27 KB / Downloads: 1,967)
The riskiest thing is to take no risks, Move fast and break things.