Question Paper Code: 91408
B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2014.
Electronics and Communication Engineering
EC 2304 / EC 54 - MICROPROCESSORS AND MICROCONTROLLERS
(Common to PTEC 2304 - Microprocessors and Micro Controllers for B.E (Part-Time) Fifth Semester Electronics and Communication Engineering Regulation 2009)Time : Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A - (10 x 2,= 20 marks)
1. What is a Tristate bus?
2. What is direct memory access?
3. What is an assembler?
4. What is virtual addressing mode?
5. What is a sample and hold circuit?
6. What is key-debouncing?
7. List theSFRs involved in interrupt programming of 8051.
8. Why it is necessary to have external pull-up for port 0 in 8051.
9. Whatis PWM?
10. Give the schematic to interface a relay with microcontroller ?
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Subject Code :EC2304
Subject Name :MICROPROCESSORS AND MICROCONTROLLERS
Study Material Description :QP
EC2304 MP&MC Nov Dec 2014 QP V+.pdf (Size: 120.45 KB / Downloads: 1,758)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.