Question Paper Code: 91419
BE. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2014
Electronics arid Communication Engineering
EC 2401 / EC 71/10144 EC 701 - WIRELESS COMMUNICATION
(Common to PTEC 2401- Wireless Communication for B.E. (Part-Time) Sixth
Semester - EEE - Regulation 2009)Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
1. What are the different modules of a basic cellular system?
2. State advantages of CDMA over FDMA?
3. List the different types of propagation mechanisms.
4. What are the different fading effects due to Doppler Spread?
5. State advantages of Offset-QPSK
6. List the advantages of GMSK
7. List the different types of Channel coding techniques ..
8. Differentiate between Macrodiversityand Microdiversity.
9. What are the ef'fects of Multipath propagat:ion on emMA?
10. List some important features of 3G networks.
(For Part B Questions, Attachment tha Attachments)
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Subject Code :EC2401
Subject Name :WIRELESS COMMUNICATION
Study Material Description :QP
EC2401 WC Nov Dec 2014 QP.pdf (Size: 117.32 KB / Downloads: 2,490)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.