09-08-2015, 12:50 PM
DHANALAKSHMI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Department of Civil Engineering
31st August 2015College : DHANALAKSHMI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Event Name : EPITES 2K15
Department : CIVIL ENGINEERING
Event Type : Symposium
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Thesis(paper presentation),
2) Art-o-portrayal(poster presentation)
3) Break it smooth (Mix design),
4) Compasso(survey the Myths)
5) Be an Architect (CADD)
6) Sculptor (Model Making)
NON TECHNICAL EVENT
1) Crack the code
2) Min 2 win
3) Tug Of War
4) Treasure Hunt
1) Online Photography
Paper Presentation Topics:
1. Each team consists of Maximum 2 members only.
2. Decisions of judges are final
3. Abstract should not exceed one page.
4. Total number of words of the paper should not exceed 1500 words.
5. Paper should be send to following mail Id: email@example.com
6. Last date to send the soft copies is: 26-08-2015.
7. Date of intimation is: 27-08-2015.
9. ID card is must for the participants.
10. Presentation will be 8 minutes which is followed by a question and answer section for 2 minutes.
Advance Construction Techniques
Decorative concretes for non-structural purposes
Design Aspects for earthquake Resistant Buildings
Design considerations for FERROCEMENT
Geopolymer concrete in civil engineering
Light Weight aggregate concrete in Civil Engineering
Advanced Membrane bioreactors for waste water treatment
Environmental impact assessment and mitigation (metro rail project Chennai or similar cities)
Water supply and treatment- Mineral water supply by private concerns
Wastewater treatment and reuse
Hazardous waste in municipal solid waste
Solid waste management in small towns
Rain water harvesting in small towns
Interlinking of rivers possibilities and constraints
Contact : Sugajanarthan , Indhupriya 8807232722
MIX Design :
Contact: Madan Raj - 9003152392
Event Address :
Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering,Manimangalam ,Chennai
City : Chennai
Important Dates :
Paper presentation abstract last date - 26 -August -2015
Mix design abstract last date - 23-August -2015
Student Co-Ordinator :