Get Email Alerts via text message for Lifetime free!

Get Email alerts on Your Mobile for FREE:
Hi friends.. I finally landed to WAY2SMS.COM which allowed me to send free sms all over India and even get email alerts on my mobile for free !!
Way2sms is a sms gateway provider which allows to send free sms across India,the sms are of 140 characters and consists of a 20 character advertisement through which the website covers its costs. Way2sms allows for seamless integration of Gmail, Yahoo accounts and you can chat from right at that site with your friends.
Well,that was a lot about way2sms,now lets learn how we can use to to get free email alerts on mobile -
First register at www.way2sms.com and login into the site.
[Image: 0j3dkq91j0h1_t.jpg]
Now click on Mail tab and create a new way2sms email ID.
[Image: ue206baos68w_t.jpg]
After you have created it,login into your Gmail account in short Email account :
Gmail Users
All you have to do is Just link your Gmail account with your Way2SMS account. Here is the way -
Logon to your Gmail account
click on settings & then click on ‘FORWARDING/POP/IMAP’ option
Select “ Forward a copy of incoming mail to “ option & Enter your Way2SMS Email ID there which you just created
[Image: zq610scltfqj_t.jpg]
Click On Save
Finished. You will now receive alerts for every incoming mail that arrives in your Gmail id.
"Learning By Sharing" - Thanks for visit!
[Image: 1VXVt.gif]
thanks
v.parthi2, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.in (V+) - Online Students Community since May 2012.

Get Email Alerts via text message for Lifetime free!