Hide text in Image using Stenography

Now you can also hide text in images!
ImageHide is an tool which allows you to hide text!
[Image: 11376287_image_hide.jpg]
After installed all you have to do is to load the image in which you want to hide your text (Steganography) type the text and hit the Write data option.
You can also password protect the text so that it can only be opened with the help of a password.
Once you have completed the above steps then you can send the image to your friend and he/she can only open it with the imagehide software and the password that you have used.Once opened with imagehide the text can be read by your friend.So use Stenography for more secure communication.

Now run the tool
It opens as
[Image: yCEHl.jpg]

Now click on Load and select the picture which you want to hide text
[Image: KDpGt.jpg]

Now type the text in the below space
[Image: mRnlv.jpg]

Now click on Write
[Image: VmJRM.png]

Now the text is inserted in Picture.You can view it by pressing encrypt
Now you can save it and send to your friend.
[Image: tPXMu.jpg]

The one disadvantage is that the your friend should have this tool to view the hidden text.

Attached Files
.zip   Imagehide.zip (Size: 561.77 KB / Downloads: 252)
[Image: jRHNJwz.gif]
Interest-Involvement-Implementation
Share-Learn-Respect-Repute-Thank
this thread already poated by me in Pc tricks..any way..We just using cmd to perform this trick.
Follow the steps:

Step 1: You will need two files - the file you want to hide and one jpg image - it can be of any size or dimensions. [If you want to hide multiple files in one jpeg image, just zip them into one file]
Step 2: Copy the above two files to the C: folder and open the command prompt window.
Step 3: Move to the c: root by typing cd \ [if the files are in another folder, you'll have to change the prompt to that folder]
Step 4: The most important step - type the following command:
copy /b myimage.jpg + filetohide.rar my_new_image.jpg
To recover the original PDF file, just rename my_new_image.jpg to filename.pdf.
Here we illustrated with an pdf file as that works with simple renaming. If you want to apply this technique to other file formats like XLS, DOC, PPT, AVI, WMV, WAV, SWF, etc, you may have to first compress them in RAR format before executing the copy /b DOS command.
To restore the original file, rename the .jpg file to .rar and extract it using 7-zip or Winrar.
"Learning By Sharing" - Thanks for visit!
[Image: 1VXVt.gif]
yep! I knew!
Why do we go for extra work when there is tech to do it simple?
[Image: jRHNJwz.gif]
Interest-Involvement-Implementation
Share-Learn-Respect-Repute-Thank

Hide text in Image using Stenography