How will I pay GST?

Now i need to pay the GST in online. I am getting some of accounting points and tax related notice in my mail box. I am getting also the proper alert for payment of tax in a day. But my login details are not working to collect the invoice. It is getting some errors for collecting that. How will i pay the GST in online? I have getting all records and proper way of accounts in my secured account. I am using the option for Internet banking and used my card for making payment. But amount cannot be send and my tax amount cannot be reduced.
 How is it possible? There are any errors in my GST registration? I am ready to share my login details to you. Did you check once? The guide and assistance is needed for me. I have getting proper invoice bills about previous month. Can you please guide me to pay the tax amount in offline? What are the common mistakes are happen at the time of paying GST in online? i need to ask query about GST related to the experts. I am getting the large types of activities in my business. I am only managing the all sections and details.
I need the GST software for storing all related information. Used the accounting software to record all returns and supply information. It is given accurate account to me. I am getting bigger error in my payment of GST. Please friend would you having experience already means tell me the possible way here. I am looking for your answer here. I have submitted for all proofs about my business transactions and returns. I cannot find out the mistakes in my login details. I need powerful advices and paying ideas here. Given as fast here