Ideas to furnish your home with ottoman made of hair and old PET bottles

Human hair can be recycled to make a lot of things: absorb the oil, be transformed into glasses or even be used as fertilizer. In future articles will deepen these issues but today I want to present an ' idea to decorate the house through an ottoman made ​​with human hair and old PET bottles . The original idea of the Swedish designer Ola Giertz that in trying to do something with the millions of hairs grown each year by the Swedes, has collaborated with Studio Västra Sandgatan to collect the cut hair from the heads of his fellow citizens.

He also used PET bottles recycled to create the covers for two ottomans that filled with hair. The two comfortable poufs are made ​​with millions of hair and held together by a plastic film made ​​from the recycling of old PET bottles.

The design of eco design is truly original idea since communicates a willingness to turn to new materials that would otherwise be thrown away. The designers thus explains his project: the project is targeted primarily to search for new recyclable materials. The ottoman transparent , highlight the originality of the content and make the dynamic product, its color and its shape can be changed depending content, giving uniqueness to each ottoman. I hope in the idea that old things may have new uses, creating new things for everyday life and keeping the soul of the materials in my home furnishings.
New Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here
COOOL Idea!!!1
[Image: jRHNJwz.gif]
Interest-Involvement-Implementation
Share-Learn-Respect-Repute-Thank

Ideas to furnish your home with ottoman made of hair and old PET bottles