Intel offers to reduce accidents on the roads in a scientific

ohw... i see... @ Srini do you think that placing chips in human brain will be available in affordable cost??? i don't think so,.. y because nowadays people often fear to go to nearby clinics even for small fever... they themselves worry about the health and take unsuggested medicines... if the technology come alive then who dares to keep a chip inside their brain.... Big Grin Big Grin just think... do you agree??? i'm not here to question you bro... just sharing my thoughts... sorry if i hurt you by my questions....
Karthickvijay, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Nov 2012.
@Karthickvijay Ya bro,. I appreciate your thoughts... Its just a project,. They are planning to use this for high security purpose only not alone for driving,.. So i hope it will be available for only Military and other high authority..Smile
New Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here
thats a valid information to hear  @Srini... my special thaks to you bro... for providing such kindful information....
Karthickvijay, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Nov 2012.

Intel offers to reduce accidents on the roads in a scientific