23-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Question Paper Code: 316O4
B.E./B.Tech. DEG1EE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2013.
Computer Science and Engineering
MG 2452/MG 52/10 177 GE 007— ENGINEERING ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
(Common to Fifth Semester Information Technology)
Time : Three hours
Maximum : 100 marks
Answer ALL questions
PART A — (10 x 2 =20 marks)
1. Define M nagerial Economics.
2. List the main phases of decišiõn making. .
3. Mention the types of demand.
4. Define Elasticity of Supply.
5. Mention any two managerial uses of production function.
6. Write thetypes of cost.
7. List the determinants of price.
8. What is the role of Government in pricing control?
9. , What is meant by 'balance sheet'?
10. Define risk.
PART B — (5 x 16 = 80 marks)
11 (a) Explain the relationship of managerial economics with other disciplines. (16)
(b) (I) What are the uses of managerial economics?
(ii) Write short notes on firms.
12 (a) List the methods used for forecasting demand. Describe about it.
(b) Mention the factors affecting supply. Explain about it. (16)
13. (a) Explain about the ‘laws of returns to, scale’ with an suitable illustrate.
(b) Describe about short run cost curve and long run cost curve. (16)
14. (a) List the pricing methods in practice. Elaborate on them. (16)
(b) Explain about pricing under perfect competition. (16)
15. (a) (i) Give the format of profit and loss account. (8)
(ii) .Differentiate cash flow analysis and fund flow analysis. (8)
(b) (i) What are the criteria for evaluating proposals to minimize risk? (8)
(ii) What are the merits and uses of payback period method? (8)
EEFA Nov 2013 QP.pdf (Size: 2.96 MB / Downloads: 6,672)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here