Question Paper Code: 92266
B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER/ DECEMBER 2014
MT 34011080210040 - MEDICAL MECHATRONIGS
(Regulation 2008)Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions
PART A - (10 x 2 =20 marks)
1. Draw the structure of the cell and label its parts.
2. Differentiate Resting and Action potentials.
3. List the sources of bio electric potentials.
4. Write the medical applications of nano sensors.
5. What are the characteristics features of a differential amplifier?
6. Define isolation as applied to signal conditioning of bio signals.
7. Draw the sketch of Heart.lung machine.
8.. What is CT number and how is it measured?
9. What is meant by Defibrillation?
10. Write the differences between time and frequency domain techniques.
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Department : MECHATRONICS
Subject Code :MT3401
Subject Name :MEDICAL MECHATRONICS
Study Material Description :QP
MT3401 MED MCT Nov Dec 2014 QP V+.pdf (Size: 109.13 KB / Downloads: 1,652)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.