Poll: Do you agree with this Discussion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Online Education is a Blessing for the Students

Full Name :Vinit Singh Patel
College Name :Shivajirao S. Jondhle collrge of engineering & technology
Department :electronics and telecommunication
Referred by VCA :

I think online education is really a blessing for this generation.There are many advantage of it like,if some thing have not been taught in the lecture of your college,then you can still collects the notes and information about the topic from internet or u can study it through online video lectures by worlds most reputed professors ,so it gives our study a boost.You can also collects the older papers and sample papers of ur exam pattern,that can really help in the way of our study and a handy during exam period. 

If u ask me, how it really helped in my study, well let me tell u that I have completed my 10th standard from a small town without having the knowledge of online education,so I didn’t had any idea about what the syllabus is,what is the exam pattern etc.So it was really difficult to study and because of that I had got some what lesser marks in my 10th standard.After completion of 10th ,for further study I moved to a city where I came to know about the online education system like getting the notes and old papers & detailed syllabus of my study and u know it really helped me a lot for my further study.Now I know how to study and  I m doing my job easily and also getting the good marks.So according to me it really helps in study.
                                        Yes it is true that it diverts the mind of .the students to some other websites where it can spoil everything,but in my point of view if u have a strong mindset to do any thing the u will not ruin everything as u wanted in ur life.So it depends on the student how they takes this challenges or u can say opportunity.At last I just wanna say it is very good for the education system,so be focussed on our goal and keep supporting online education.
Thank u…………….

Online Education is a Blessing for the Students