Professional Ethics in Engineering 2012 Important Questions
Subject Code : GE2025
Subject Name : Professional Ethics in Engineering
1. Explain the contributions of Kohlberg in the theory of moral development and explain how it differs from the gilligans theory.
2. What is meant by professional responsibility and discuss the theories about virtues
3. Define work ethic. State the explain Kant’s and Rawls’s view of work ethics.
4. Explain how Gilligan view the three levels of moral development
1. How can an Engineers become a responsible experimenter
2. Name and describe the theories of right action
3. What is importance of code to ethics? Explain what is role of code of ethics?
4. List the steps that need to be used to resolve an ethical problems connected with professional work
1. Explain in detail the challenger accident. What are the ethical problems involved in this?
2. Describe the concept of risk –benefit analysis and elaborate four examples for improved safety
3. Discuss on safety. Explain what safety measures are to be taken by an engineer working in a deep ground mine.
4. Explain in detail the effect of information on risk assessment with an example.
5. Any case study they may ask regarding real time happenings –(eg) koudamkulam issue
1. Explain the concept of collegiality and loyalty in detail
2. Discuss the notion of safe exit using evacuation plans for communities near nuclear power plants or chemical processing plants?
3. Discuss in detail about the “Employee Rights”.
4. List and explain the features of Whistle-Blowing that characterize the cases with an example.
1. Discuss the concept of safety exists in the Chernobyl Case Studies
2. Explain in detail about environmental ethics.
3. Discuss in detail about technology transfer and appropriate technology.
4. Explain the issues related to computer ethics and internet with your personal experience
|Possibly Related Threads...|
|EE2353 High Voltage Engineering - Nov / Dec 2013 Important Questions||GOKULAKRISHNAN R||0||4,949||
26-12-2013, 07:27 AM
Last Post: GOKULAKRISHNAN R
|GE2025 Professional Ethics in Engineering - 2013 Important Questions with Answer Keys||Srini||1||15,313||
23-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Last Post: SriNee
|GE2025 Professional Ethics and Engg nov/dec 2012 Possible questions 2m and 16m||Mr.lonely||2||5,596||
11-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Mr.lonely
|SOLID STATE DRIVES 2012 Important Questions||Rejinpaul||0||3,050||
17-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Rejinpaul