12-03-2015, 06:05 PM
Revaluation Form Format for Colleges
APPLICATION FOR REVALUATION1. Fee for applying Revaluation is Rs.400 per answer script (Subject) and Rs.50 /- per candidate should be paid to the class advisors only.
2. Application for applying Revaluation must be submitted to the Exam cell within Three days from the receipt of the photo copy.
3. The Candidate is advised to register for the subject, in which Revaluation is sought for within the stipulated time.
4. There is no provision for Photocopy/Revaluation of Practical / Project / Seminar Exam Papers.
5. Incomplete / defective application will be rejected by the university and the fee will neither be refunded nor adjusted towards any fee due to the University.
6. No application will be accepted beyond the due date prescribed.
7. After submitting the application as referred in Sl.No: 2, the forms generated by Anna University web portal should be submitted to the exam cell immediately. Class advisors and students are requested to verify the correctness of the details in those forms and get the sign from student, HOD, Principal and submit those forms on the day itself to exam cell.
Revaluation form format.doc (Size: 44.5 KB / Downloads: 119)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here