Hello There, Guest! RegisterLogin with Facebook
Login with Facebook

Anna University TNEA 2018 Rank List Published. Login to know your Rank.
Anna University April May 2018 Exam Results
Anna University Latest News , Updates and Announcements
>>> Anna University Sixth Semester Question Bank Collection (R2013) ECE,MECH,CSE,IT,EEE,CIVIL,EIE
>>> Anna University Study Materials for all Departments
>>> Anna University Question Papers : April May June 2015 Question Papers | Nov Dec 2014 and Jan 2015 Question Papers

Register or Login to Submit Study Materials , Shoutbox and also to access Many Features !!

Vidyarthiplus Shop :: Handwritten Premium Lecture Notes
Share your Study Materials with us
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here

Rich Get Richer Poor gets poorer..

don't consider the money as a main thing bro., if u post a valuable thread then u will get more money. we also came from lower level to higher oly.. do u know wat s the initial repute point , oly 5 , after that oly ,increased and oly rs.1 for each thread, bt nw srini s giving u rs.2 for each thread.. take these into the account..

“Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise...”

I agree that sharing resources matters...
Giving a repute means, Something like gift praising his good work..
But the reduction of amount from rs10 to as low as Rs 2  says similar thing as quoted in my previous posts...

V+ gave ICE CREAM as a gift for unique & Useful threads... But now Its giving 1Re Chocolates...
Its like that only..

The Value of reputations is lessened... Sad

(03-03-2013, 03:36 PM)Dhilipkumar Wrote: don't consider the money as a main thing bro., if u post a valuable thread then u will get more money. we also came from lower level to higher oly.. do u know wat s the initial repute point , oly 5 , after that oly ,increased and oly rs.1 for each thread, bt nw srini s giving u rs.2 for each thread.. take these into the account....
Hey.. Im not asking for me bro...
I get Rs 8 per repute... Its gud for me...

Im bothered about the user groups having 2,3 & 4Rs reputes...

Whoa Whoa!! this is changing into arguments!!Bro..

[Image: jRHNJwz.gif]
Interest-Involvement-Implementation
Share-Learn-Respect-Repute-Thank

Subscribe

Recommend on Google

Vidyarthiplus Whatsapp