24-02-2015, 10:54 AM
SOUTH ZONE & ALL INDIA INTER-UNIVERSITY CRICKET (WOMEN) TOURNAMENT 2014-15
Venue: Kongunadu College of Engineering &Technology, Trichy - Namakkal Main
Road, Tholurpatti, Thottiyam Taluk, Trichirappalli - 621 215Date(s) : South Zone - 02nd to 08th March 2015
All India - 09th to 11th March 2015
The following are the instructions to be taken care of by the participating Universities.
1. The South Zone Tournament Commences on 02.03.2015 & All India Commences on 09.03.2015
2. The Inauguration of the South Zone Cricket (Women) Tournament will be held on 02.03.2015 at 7.00 a.m. and All India inauguration on 08.03.2015 on 2.30 p.m. All the participating Universities are requested to instruct their teams to be present on the occasion along with the Manager and Coach.
3. All the participating Universities have to bring their University Flag for the Inaugural Function.
4. The tournament will be conducted as per the rules and regulations prescribed by AIU, New Delhi. The Teams are expected to report with proper uniforms as suggested by the Association of Indian Universities.
5. The Outstation Teams will alone be provided with unfurnished accommodation at the venue as per the availability of the accommodation.
6. The Teams are expected to bring their own beddings and locks.
7. A reception booth will be functioning at Railway Station / Bus Terminus on 01.03.2015 and 08.03.2015, from 6.00 a.m to 8.00 p.m
8. Participating Universities are requested to inform their travel schedule to the organizing Secretary well in advance so as to arrange accommodation for their Teams.
9. The Teams will be given unfurnished accommodation one day earlier to the commencement of their respective matches and the Teams are expected to vacate Immediately within 12 hours after they lose their match in the tournament.
10. Each Team shall have to pay an officiating charge of Rs. 700/- per match as per the rules of Association of Indian Universities.
11. The South Zone Cricket (Women)Team managers meeting will be held on 02.03.2015 at 7.00 a.m & All India Cricket (Women) Team managers meeting will be held on 08.03.2015 at 2.30 p.m at the Department of Physical Education, Kongunadu College of Engineering &Technology, Trichirappalli. All the Managers are requested to attend the meeting, without fail. The North, East and West Zone Cricket (W) - Winner and Runnerup Team above invited for the All India Inter University Cricket (Women) Tournament 2014 - 15 as per AIU decision taken in the General Body Meeting 2013 -14. The All India Fixtures will be drawn in the presence of the Managers (Winner and Runner teams) of East, West, North and South Zone Teams. Hence, it is informed to report on
08.3.2015 before 10.00 a.m. at the venue.
For More :
South Zone Inter University Cricket (Women) Notification cum Fixture for the year 2014 - 15.pdf (Size: 1.25 MB / Downloads: 139)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here
|Possibly Related Threads...|
|Anna Univesity Interzonal Paralympics(Men & Women) Tournaments 2014-15-Rescheduled||Srini||0||676||
24-02-2015, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Srini
|Rainsat 2015 - July 8th - 10th, 2015 at Sathyabama University, India||ADHITHYA SRINIVASAN||0||789||
28-01-2015, 08:48 PM
Last Post: ADHITHYA SRINIVASAN
|ALC Free India-Flame Relay Organised by Youngsters From 23-Dec-2014 to 29-Dec-2014.||Bheem||1||1,184||
29-10-2014, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Srini
|MBoss’13 - Inter-College Marketing Conclave in Velammal Institute Of Technology||Rdx||0||820||
13-10-2013, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Rdx
|Udhgosh 2013 -Inter-collegiate sports festival||keerthana .M||0||464||
03-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Last Post: keerthana .M
|Alta Vista 2013-Inter college fest on Bangalore||keerthana .M||1||813||
02-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Srini