Do you like to study P.G ? Then here is the Great Chance to you. Anna University Chennai conducts TANCET 2014 Examination for U.G Final Year and Passed out Students.
Exam Date :
Based on the TANCET Exam Score, Students can get Admission in Anna University affiliate College for the course as mention here:
- M.Tech / M.E
Eligibility Qualifications for admission to various M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan. degree programmes through TANCET 2014 :
OFFICIAL DOCUMENT :
Eligibility_M.E._M.Tech.pdf (Size: 441.42 KB / Downloads: 491)
MBA/ MCA: Candidate must be graduates from a recognized University and candidates who are in final year waiting for their results can also apply.
M.E/ M.Tech: Candidates must be graduate/ post graduate from a recognized University.
M.Arch/ M.Plan: Candidate must graduate or post graduate from a recognized University or equivalent in architecture/ planning.
TANCET 2014 Application Form and Important Dates:
TANCET 2014 Apply Online : CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR TANCET 2014
LAST DATE : 18th Feb,2014
TANCET Syllabus 2014
- Verbal Ability
- One Word Substitutions
- Idioms & Phrases
- Phrasal Verbs
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Basic Grammar
- Permutation & Combination
- Statistics & Probability
- Bar Graph
- Line Graph
- Pie Chart
- Problem Based & Percentage
- Problem Based on Equivalence
- Blood Relation Analogy
- Coding Decoding
- Direction Sitting Arrangement
- Water & Mirror Images
- Punch lines
- Computer Based Problems
- Quantitative Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Awareness
PART I: ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS (Common to all Candidates)
PART – II: BASIC ENGINEERING & SCIENCES (Common to all Candidates)
PART – III (Chosen subject)
- Civil Engineering & Geo Informatics
- Mechanical, Automobile & Aeronautical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering And Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics And Communication Engineering
- Production And Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering And Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering, Ceramic Technology And Biotechnology
- Leather Technology
Duration - 2 hours
Part I (Compulsory) - 30 questions with one mark for every correct answer and ¼ marks deducted for every wrong answer
Part II (Compulsory) - 40 questions with one mark for every correct answer and ¼ marks deducted for every wrong answer
Part III (Chosen subject) - 40/45 questions with one mark for every correct answer and ¼ mark deducted for every wrong answer.
TANCET Study Material and Books:
E.S. Ramasamy, Anna University
V.V.K Subburaj, Anna University
Tancet Test Runner by Upaveda Learning Solutions
R.Gupta, Ramesh Publications
V.V.K. Subburaj,Anna University
OFFICIAL ADVERTISEMENT :
Advertisement.pdf (Size: 72.32 KB / Downloads: 303)
INFORMATION BOOKLET :
Informaion & Instruction Booklet.pdf (Size: 170.52 KB / Downloads: 415)
FAQ about TANCET :
1. Can 3rd Year Students apply for TANCET 2014 ?
No , Only Final Year and Passed out Students can apply.
2. When is the TANCET 2014 exams?
TANCET Exam will be held on April 2014. Exact date was not yet announced.
3. When the TANCET 2014 Counselling Form will be issued ?
Counselling Form will be issued in the First week of July 2014.
4. When the TANCET 2014 Application Form will be issued ?
Application Form will be issued in the First week of Feb 2014.
5. I am willing to do post graduation in Part Time, Can i Write TANCET Exam ?
Yes , Part time also applicable for doing MBA, ME & M.Tech.
For More Updates, Follow Us :
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/+VidyarthiplusIn
Facebook Fan Page : https://www.facebook.com/VidyarthiPlus
Facebook Groups : https://www.facebook.com/groups/VidyarthiPlus
Twitter : https://twitter.com/vidyarthiplus