TANCET 2015 M.B.A and M.C.A Counselling Schedule 2015

TAMIL NADU MBA/MCA COUNSELLING 2015
TANCET Official Ranklist for M.B.A and M.C.A candidates today and candidates can view their Counselling date and time on the Ranklist itself. For more info about Ranklist : https://www.vidyarthiplus.com/vp/thread-...l#pid60853

TANCET 2015 M.B.A and M.C.A Counselling will be held on Government College of Technology, Thadagam Road, Coimbatore - 641013. M.C.A Counselling Starts from 26th July 2015 and Ends on 31st July 2015 and M.B.A Counselling Starts from 2nd August 2015 and ends on 13th August 2015. Candidates can Attachment the Counselling Schedule from below.

The candidate should be present in the venue one hour before the commencement of his/her counselling session. Allotment of the college will be made as per rank, communal and other reservations and / or the availability of seats during the time of counselling. The candidate is directed to attend the counselling on the date and time pertaining to him/her at their own cost, with all Original Certificates as listed below:
1. S.S.L.C and H.S.C. (+2) Mark Sheets 
2. Qualifying Examination Mark Sheets with Gopuram seal (if applicable)
3. Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate
4. Transfer Certificate 
5. Conduct Certificate 
6. TANCET 2015 Mark Sheet
7. TANCET 2015 Hall Ticket
8. Permanent Community Certificate
9. Nativity or Parents Employment Certificate Pass Certificate for past 5 years (if the Candidates who have not studied in Tamil Nadu)
10. District Medical Board Certificate  (for Differently abled Candidates Only)
11. One attested Xerox Copy of All Certificates

Attachment : 
.pdf   MCA_Schedule_2015.pdf (Size: 25.95 KB / Downloads: 649)
.pdf   MBA_Schedule_2015.pdf (Size: 124.58 KB / Downloads: 1,330)
New Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here
I cannot get my rank from official rank list for TANCET mba...i dd type my registration number but after i give submit button, it says your TANCET number is invalid :/ Help me someone....reply me faster ! Huh

TANCET 2015 M.B.A and M.C.A Counselling Schedule 2015