- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12thand equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
Completion of all courses Standard 10th onwards, within the stipulated time as specified by the University/Institute without any extended education.
- No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
Only Full time courses will be considered.
Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
Previous Unsuccessful attempt
- Candidates who have previously appeared for the TCS selection process and have not been successful in clearing the same are not eligible to re-apply for the next 6 months
- Candidates who have appeared for the TCS Campus Selection process in the year 2013-14, are not eligible to apply for the off-campus process.
Interested Candidates are required to register and complete the online application process on TCS Careers Portal :
Quote:http://www.careers.tcs.com > Entry Level Freshers > Click Here > Off Campus ApplicantsRegistration and Application Process closes on 11th February 2014