Anna University reports, that the Students Can Able To Check the May/June 2013 Exam Internal Marks In-between 6:00 PM to 7:00 AM. (Anna University Final Year Students May Check the Internal Marks Now , For Other Semester Students Will Be Published Shortly)
How to Check the Internal Marks Click Here.
How The Internal Marks For Univ Examination Will Be calculated ?
Internal marks for university exam will be calculated based on the internal exam + attendance for the particular semester , This internal marks is given in portal in terms of hundred ( Out Of 100) During Final Result Publication that Will be converted In twenties ( Out Of 20 ) and Added With External Exam ( Written Exam ) Marks (i.e.) Out of 80
Total = External Exam Marks(Out Of 80)* + Internal Marks(Out Of 20)**
- Actually you Will Write Exam For 100 Marks that will be converted into 80 Marks (You Have To 36/80 To Get Pass Mark )
- Actually In portal the internal marks Is In terms Of 100 That Will Be Converted In terms Of ( Out Of 20 ) , You Need Minimum of 70 Marks Out Of 100 To Be In safer Side
- If You Score 36/80 In External and 14 In internal, Your Total Marks Is 50/100 You Will Get Pass
- If You Score 36/80 In External and 10 In Internal,Your Total Marks Is 46/100 You Will Get Fail
- If You Score 46/80 In External and 04 In Internal,Your Total Marks Is 50/100 You Will Get Pass