Who gives More Tension to Students ? Parents or Teachers ??

Hello V+,  I Feel this is the Right place to share my thoughts, hope it will reach more students.

Recently i am hearing more Suicide news of students.. So i would like to discuss about it and to create a Awareness about it.

Most of the students commit suicide due to Education Tension given by Parents and Teachers. Here are latest Two News of Suicide attempt due to tension given by Parents and College.

Parents :
       An Engineering Student named Prasannan from Tiruvallur district has committed suicide yesterday. Prasannan age of 20, was studying 3rd year in an Anna University affiliated college.. The Result of the past semester was announced just before 2 days, the result was not he expected. He failed in a subject, his parents scolded him more.. This made him in high depression and committed suicide in his bed room.

- Source : Dinamalar Newspaper (03-08-2013)

Teachers :
        Since Engineering Colleges are more in number, also the Admission to the Engineering College are decreasing year by year, so several Engineering College are giving a More Tension to the students to increase their pass percentage of their College. Here is the 1 News of Engineering College (Affiliate to Anna University) in chennai, i don't like to mention the College Name.. they had taken an Improper action to increase their pass percentage.. On the Starting of this semester (1st June 2013) Nearly 40 students including the 2nd , 3rd and even 4th Year students were given T.C due to more arears.

As per Anna University rules, T.C should not be given to students for having more arears. But the College has given T.C to 40 students, Students of the Final Year had contacted Anna University, and given a Complaint about this issue, the Anna University said within a week they will allow to attend the class. But Anna University fails to provide solution for the students, Nearly 2 months over still they are not allowed to attend the class.

Also they are not getting admission in other College since its a Final Year, So 1year of the students life has been spoiled, So the Students got so depressed.. One of the Student among the 40 had cut his hand with knife. His parents are not educated, they also afraid to fight with college since he has more arears.

Is it Student Fault ?
         Now a days, most of the Students joining Engineering are from poor background (Parents are not Educated) since the Government provides First graduate Scheme. Also these students struggles a lot becoz of English , since they came from Tamil Medium. Parents are joining in an College in the Belief tat the College will make my child as Educated Child. For these type of students they need a Good Faculty. But Faculty in several Engineering College are only B.E Degree holders. College can Scold a student wen he has arear, but giving T.C in Final Year is too bad.

Frnds, now share your view in this Thread, Who is the main reason for most of suicide , is it Parents or Institute ?? 

In My Point of View :
Institute is the main reason for students suicide, Since Many parents are uneducated , they don't how to react when his child fails, and Scold their children, so Every institute must conduct a Parents Teacher Meeting and Guide the Parents how to handle the student.Also The Institute must provide Talented Faculty (With P.G Degree) to Teach the poor background students
Students, Parents and Teachers all of them responsible for suicides i think.. 
1) Teachers:
They are forcing the students to pass instead of guiding them to pass... Not only in schools, but also in colleges and all other institutions they are focussing only on 100% results ang giving torture to the students makes pressure only...

2) Parents:
Parents want to make their children in a good position but don't want to know what their children are expecting and they admit in a class which the student hates..

3)Students show lack of concentration on studies due to family situation, economic causes and several other causes which lead them to score low marks...
If you want to win the world, be ready to lose yourself!!

Rocky Welcomes you!!!! Sniper
R.I.P... and agree with you @Saravanan.. Now a days for School teachers too they selecting by Talent (From a written Exam).. But for college not like tat.. U.G and P.G graduate can be a Lectures... Oly difference is U.G Lectures get less salary compare to P.G....
New Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here

Who gives More Tension to Students ? Parents or Teachers ??