Intel offers to reduce accidents on the roads in a scientific

How can I protect the process of driving the car? The machine can be equipped with sophisticated surveillance and assisting, but you can just watch the drivers and whenever notify them when their attention is diverted from the road. Previously, a number of auto companies offering solutions to spy on drivers' eyes, as well as analyzing their breath, allowing to make sure that the driver monitors the road and he has everything under control.

Yet today, Intel has come up with an alternative design: chip maker has to get into the brain of the driver and hence follow the process of driving. Of course, "to get into the brain," offered figuratively. Corporation today introduced a new product - a technology called Functional Near Infrared Spectroscopy. This technology analyzes the driver's thoughts and realizes when a man's head is centered on the thoughts of the road, and when he was distracted by the thought and the likelihood of an accident increases.

Intel has said that the use of spectroscopic techniques to ensure the safety of the road - this is only part of the project. This same technology can be used to manufacture the security, aviation and other fields.
New Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here
but still reading human brain is not come up to the peak like other technology... it is still in first step rite!!!! Srini bro...  i have a doubt... is the thing lies in the brain or in the chip???? i mean the control of that human activities...
Karthickvijay, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Nov 2012.
@Karthickvijay Chip will be inserted to the brain bro... It won't control of that human activities,. it will just Monitor his activity, and alert us when he get diverted other than driving...
New Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here

Intel offers to reduce accidents on the roads in a scientific