I am urgently looking for the answers for following queries, kindly send me relvant notes or direct me to a URL where I can pick up the answer.
1. A transistor has been used in a single ended power amplifier whose output impedance is 1k ohm and to drive a speaker of 10 ohms. Determine the turn ratio of the matching transformer.
2. Find the operation frequency of a transistor colpitt’s oscillator if c1 = 30pf, c2 = 60pf and L = 10uH.
3. Write down the various properties of practical op-amp.
4. Classify error and explain in brief.
5. How are instruments classified? Explain classification based on different basis.
6. A moving coil ammeter reading up to one ampere has a resistance of 0.2 ohm. How could this instrument be adopted to read (a) voltage up to 200 volts; (b) currents up to 50 amps.
7. State the factors which decide the configuration and sub-system of the data acquisition system
8. A 440V, 3 phase, motor has an output of 80 H.P. and an efficiency of 90% at p.f.0.8 lag. Find the reading on each of the two wattmeters connected to measure the input.
9. Draw a neat diagram and explain working of Weston type syncroscope.
10. Draw a circuit of Schering bridge; Explain how it is used for measuring capacitance with nit merits etc.
11. Explain with neat sketch construction and working of A.C. tachometer generator.
12. The readings of two wattmeters connected to measure the total power in a three phase 3 wire circuits are 10kW, and 1kW, the latter reading being obtained after reversal of the current coil connections. Calculated the total power and p.f. of the load.
13. Explain with circuit diagram application of Op-AMP as –
i) Differentiator ii) Integrator
iii) Adder iv) Comparatator.