Steps to Super student

Let me start this  thread  to tell some steps, about how to become a super student.As i said,there are some  simple steps,which can be followed in daily life

The first and primemost one is students should not go in for Bazzar notes,but instead to take interest in studying the original texts,which alone will widen their vision(since only quality engineers are needed).

"Examinations are not the ultimate things in life.they are just bridges to be crossed to reach the destination"
  • education should be a joyful experience,so students should learn on their own
  • mugging up should not be practised in enggineering,as it will help you only for certain years
  • but understanding makes your life enjoyable
  • try to understand the lecture & write the notes by yourself and compare it with original notes!!
MUKIL, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Mar 2013.
1.Is Marks, a necessity one?
  • Learning should create a permanent knowledge base in the mind
  • To make the education as a fruitful process,below  points will be useful
  • understanding the concepts
  • assimilating information
  • relating them to life
  • education should motivate an individual to do an research to benefit the entire society
MUKIL, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Mar 2013.
2.Enjoy every aspect of life:
  • life itself is an examination,we must equip ourselves to advance to the next stage
  • Every minute is precious and we must be aware to advance every moment
  • A SHORT STORY:
  • Two were employed to water a garden and were allocated seperate fields with same duration;But one's land is blossomed and other totally barren.Blossomed man told"When i watered this field,i got transformed into droplets of water and with every sprout ,something in me flowered"
  • so,the final one is"Do your work with joy without any expectations,thus results are automatic"

Steps to Super student