As told by TCS HR - CODEVITA is COMPULSORY for those who want to attend TCS Campus Interview.
Coders from institutes across India are eligible for this contest. Registrations are invited from students in under graduate/ post graduate disciplines from engineering/science background with any specialization(2014,2015 & 2016 Passouts)
- Students will have to Register on TCSL NexStep for taking part in the contest. A CT/ DT Reference # is mandatory for participating in the contest.
- Each team can have only two members.
- After registration begins, all participants will be required to register for the contest on Campus Commune. Each registered participant will be receiving a unique secret code to take part in the contest. This code is of utmost importance to take part in the contest rounds and should not even be shared between team-mates The Secret code will also be a part of login credentials.
- Each team should choose a team name and the team leader.
- During registration, the team leader should Nominate self as the Team Leader and also Nominate the team members. It is the responsibility of the team members to Accept the nomination/invitation.
- In case a team member rejects a nomination, the Team Leader will be able to send a new request to another registered member from same institute to join the particular team.
- The team will be formed after all nominated members accept their nominations
- The Team Leader of each legitimate team will be our point of contact for any further communication with respect to the contest and will be responsible for updating the respective team members.
- The team can be from the same discipline or may be inter-disciplinary.
- Team members of a particular team have to be from same college/institute.
- Team members have to remain constant throughout the contest. Swapping of participants within teams is not allowed and will lead to disqualification of the respective teams from the contest.
Following is the eligibility criteria for participating in the contest
- Candidates from the batch of FY14,FY15 and FY16 (i.e 2014, 2015, 2016 Pass outs)
- Minimum age for participation is 18 years.
Round 1: The first round will be launched on CodeVita platform. Each Team Member will be required to log in to CodeVita to take up the contest. The link for the contest will be available on Campus Commune
The Top 300 or Top 5% teams( whichever is higher) who submit the best solution in the shortest possible time and meet the other judging parameters will move on to the next round. The discretion of CodeVita team and their adjudication of winners will be binding on all participants
Round 2: Contestants will be given a set of problem statements for which they would need to submit solutions.
Round 3: Grand Finale will be in one of the TCSL offices in India.
Each of the Top 10 team members will be required to individually demonstrate their coding abilities at this stage.
Hoping more number of participants from V+..