Hands on Training- "Electronic Circuit Design Using EDA Tools"
Kongu Engineering College,
Date of Event: 23th August 2013.
Electronic Concepts & Engineering design enables custom integrated electronic design and development,including evaluation and analysis to several standards, From commercial products to Military, Automotive, Medical applications. Electronic design technologies are used in developing high-reliability solutions for 8, 16, or 32 Bit
Microprocessors, Microcontrollers, or DSP’s, Analog Signal
Conditioning and Interfacing, Low Level Sensor Interfacing
(Thermocouples, Strain Gages), Frequency Inputs and
Outputs, Power Drive Electronics (Motors, Valves, Solenoids,
and Indicators), Power Supplies and Filtering for High Noise,
Flat Panel Display Systems.
- Comprehensive Coverage of Electronic Devices
- Design rules for Analog, Digital Circuits and High frequency Circuits
- Physical design of electronic components and their analysis
- PCB Design using CAD packages
- Trends in Electronic Design and Manufacturing
- EDA Tools: SPICE, Solve Elec
Last date for receipt of Applications: 17.08.2013
Intimation of Selection: 18.08.2013
Confirmation by participants: 19.08.2013
Hands on Training- Electronic Circuit Design Using EDA Tools
Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Kongu Engineering College
Erode-638 052, Tamil Nadu
Mobile: 9942155300, 9976325608, 9363067473