Some Indian standards always differ from foreign standards
- You can also verify by seeing it
- 1,070,423-how could you say this in general form?
- In case of Indian standards the amount is pronounced as TEN LAKH SEVENTY THOUSAND FOUR TWENTY THREE( 10,70,423 )
- It is accepted only in India
- In case of international standard the amount is pronounced as ONE MILLION SEVENTY THOUSAND FOUR TWENTY THREE( 1,070,423 )
- It is accepted all over world other than India.
MUKIL, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Mar 2013.