Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
First National level Students Technical Symposium
University college of Engineering
Date of Function: 20th Sept 2013.
1. Paper presentation
2. Project Expo
3. Poster DhamaKka
6. Surprise Events
The Authors are invited to submit their papers to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12 2013. Invent the Future....
1. Maximum 2 members per paper.
2. Paper must be in Standard IEEE format.
4. Soft copy(in .pdf or .doc) of the paper should be sent to the mail id : email@example.com on or before 12.09.2013.
5. Subject of your mail should be the title of your paper and you will be provided a paper ID.
6. Intimation will be through mail on 16.09.2013
7. Bring 2 Hard copies and 1 soft copy at the time of Presentation.
8. 6 mins for Presentation and 2mins for Queries.
9. Decision of the Judges will be final.
1. Embedded systems
2. Digital Image Processing/DSP
4. Optical/Satellite/Wireless Communication
5. Networking/Medical Electronics
6. Recent Trends in Electronics and any other Innovative topics
1. Maximum 4 members per team.
2. Paper should be in IEEE format.
3. Project paper(.doc or .pdf) should be sent to the mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12.09.2013
4. Subject of your mail should be the title of your project and you will be provide a project ID.
5. Intimation will on 15.09.2013 through mail.
6. Project demo should be displayed in front of the juries and participants should elaborate the concepts.
" Bring all your requirements related to your project by yourself for projects.
1.Single electron Transistor
2. Green Electronics
4. Quantum Computing
1.Max 2 members per team.
2. The entire poster must be mounted on a 4" x 3" foam-core board. The board must be oriented in the "landscape" position (long dimension is horizontal).
3. Text should be readable from five feet away. Use a minimum font size of 18 points.
4. Lettering for the title should be large (at least 60-point font). Use all capital letters for the title.
5. Posters should be related to the given topics.
6. Register through Registeration Form on or before 16.09.2013.
1. Plasma Antenna
2. Microelectronics Pills
3. Honey pots
4. Stereoscopic Imaging
1.Quiz Galatta consists of two rounds: (Prelims and Final).
2.2 members per team.
3.Both prelims and final round consists of general and technical questions.
1. Circuitrix consists of two rounds: (Prelims and Final).
2.2 members per team.
Both rules and event details will be given on spot (surprise) only.
Last date for Submission of papers: 12.09.2013
Date of intimation: 16.09.2013
Registration Fees: Rs.100/- Per head
***Attachment the registration form from the website. Fill the form and mail it to email@example.com
** fill the ID provided through mail for Paper Presento and Project Expo .
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
University College of Engineering Panruti,
Mrs.R.J.Kavitha - Head of the Department-Convenor
Ms.G.Nivetha - Co-ordinator
Srinivas Sundar Rajan Achary - 9994252014
For transport and accommodation :
P. Mangalaruban - 8056279815
M. Santhosh Kumar – 8973031085
mail your quires to firstname.lastname@example.org