A National level technical symposium
Department of Mechancial Engineering
Annai Mathammal Sheela college of Engineering
Date of Function: 12th SEPTEMBER 2013
POSTER & PAPER PRESENTATION:
1. Maximum two authors per paper.
2. Paper should strictly adhere to IEEE format.
3. Paper should be mailed to email@example.com.
4. Last date of submission:05/09/2013
5. Intimation date:06/09/2013
6. Subject of the mail should be the title of your paper.
7. Body of the mail should contain your name, college name contact number and e-mail Id.
8. The presentation time will be 7 minutes and 2 minutes for queries.
9. Short listed participants will be intimated through mail or phone personally and they have to be present by 9:00am on 12/09/2013.
10. The decision of the judges will final and binding all the participants.
2.MODERN TRENDS IN AUTOMOBILES
5.RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES
7.ADVANCES IN IC ENGINE
8.FLEXIBLE MANUFACTURING SYSTEM
OTHER INNOVATIVE TOPICS ARE ALSO WELCOMED
1. Maximum of two members per team.
2. Participants need not be from the same college.
3. Preliminary test will be conducted and top 4 teams would clash for the top three spots.
4. Avoid Goggling and binging during the quiz.
5. Any team found so will be disqualified immediately.
1. Individual participation are only permitted.
2.Drawing should be done in SOLID EDGE.
3.There will be a time limit allotted.
1.NUT & BOLT
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION : 05/09/2013
DATE OF INTIMATION : 06/09/2013
Mr. MATHEW JOHN Ph: 9626429603
Mr. R.YUVARAJ Ph: 8015689744