24-08-2013, 03:31 PM
International workshop on Energy Environment & Efficiency (EEE 2013) Venue : G.K.M. College of Engineering and Technology- Department of Mechanical Engineering -GKM Nagar, Chennai-600063
Date of Function: 12th and 13th September 2013
International workshop Objective:
This International workshop aims at providing a forum for researchers and practitioners, working in energy efficiency in multiple and interdisciplinary perspectives, ranging from technology and economics to environmental and social sciences, also encompassing policy design and implementation. With the existing conventional sources of electrical energy, it is difficult to meet out the growing demand.. This workshop covers the serious issues on environment by conventional sources and rectification of environmental effect by unconventional energy by providing a forum for the participants to get enlightened with recent developments in the mentioned area. .
Dates of workshop : 12th & 13th sep, 2013
Last date for receipt of filled in applications : 2.09.2013
Date of intimation regarding selection (through E-mail) : 4.09.2013
Confirmation by the Participants (through E-mail) : 6.09.2013
Conference to be held : G.K.M College of Engg. & Technology
* Faculty, UG & PG Students of all relevant Engineering streams from Engineering Colleges.
* Personnel from R&D organization and Industry are also eligible to attend the programme.
* The number of participants will be restricted to 40 and selection is on first cum first serve basis.
? WORKSHOP TOPICS
? Energy and environment
? Energy Management through Thermal storage
? Current trends in solar thermal Technology,
? Large scale solar thermal systems heat storage systems, decentralized solar desalination
? Energy efficiency in buildings and industrial devices ,
? Industrial drying using solar thermal
? Energy economics
? Energy Generation From Bio Mass
? Nano technologies in energy engineering
? Hazardous Waste Management,
? Water pollution ,Land pollution &Air pollution
* Rs.1000/- for UG & PG Students
* Rs.1500/- for Faculty Members& Research Scholars of academic institutions
* Rs.2000/- for Industry Participants
* Payment by DD drawn in favour of “The Principal, GKM College of engineering and Technology” payable at Chennai along with the registration form. * No TA/DA will be provided
(Spot registration can be made available for limited candidates)
* Payment by DD drawn in favor of “The Principal, GKM College of engineering and Technology” payable at Chennai along with the registration form.
Accommodation will be arranged based on the request from individuals. For tariff, participants may please contact the organizing secretaries
Address for Correspondence:
The Organizing Secretaries , EEE 2013
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
G.K.M. College of Engineering and Technology,
Alapakkam – Mappedu Road,
Perungalathur, Chennai – 600 063.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: + 91-44-2279 407/412 ,
Mobile: 8144107907, 9444104214
"It is very easy to defeat someone, But It's very hard to win someone" - Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam