How does Touch screen Technology Interacts with Human beings???
- Touch screen technology is based on the principle of tunelling effect
- It is Classified in to three types resistive touchscreen, capacitive touch screen, Infrared touch screen and so on
- Most probobaly we are using resistive touch screen
- In that we have three layers i.e.,doubled layer plate(gorilla glass plate),dot spacer and sensor
- Human beings are the good conductor,when we touch any icons on the display electrical signals are generated .These are penerated into the second layer .Second layer are coatd with PET (polyethylene terepthalate) films and ITO(indium titanium oxide) film.these are highly resistive in nature.
- Then it pass on to the 2nd layer (dot spacer).The objective of dot spacer is to convert electrical signal into mixture of electrical and optical signal
- Then that signal is passed on to sensor .It has having some built-in software . It performs the touchscreen operation by the mixture of electrical and optical signal