Workshop On 3D Printing
No 1, Postal Colony 2nd street
Date of function: September 14 & 15th sep. 2013
- What is 3D printing?
- Introduction to 3D designing.
- Installation and Getting started.
- Shapes, Solids, Text in 3D.
- Designing a 3D model from a 2D logo.
- Slicing (Converting 3D designs into 3D printable formats).
- Various parameters in slicing.
- 3D Printing the designs.
- Open Discussion.
What do you get out of this workshop?
- How to design 3D models.
- The ability to build customized stuff.
- Information about a disruptive technology.
- Hands-on experience with a 3D printer.
- 3D Printing credits.
- A certificate. (Just because you want one.!!)
- Anyone can attend.
- You’re required to bring a laptop.
- A USB mouse (optional); Helps in 3D designing.
For Registration : http://www.3ding.in/workshop/
- Early bird fee: Rs. 1000/- per head.
- Normal fee: Rs. 1100/- per head.
- Deadline for early-bird payments: August 31, 2013.
- Deadline for normal payments: September 10, 2013.
Phone: 98844 73355
No 1, Postal Colony 2nd street,
Landmark: Adjacent to Karur Vysya Bank.