2nd International Conference
Indian School Of Mines
Fest dates: 13 - 03 - 2014 to 15 - 03 - 2014
Conference Details :
* Over the past few decades, we are witnessing remarkable advances and explosive growth of new technologies that are changing the world very fast. Information Technology (IT) sector is indeed playing a significant role in facing the technological challenges of the 21st century.
* The impact of IT on every sphere of human activities is stupendous these days. This field has been playing vital role in our economical, social and rural growth.
* The change in Information Technology is racing by the hour with a new idea emerging at every small span of time. The eastern region of our country has tremendous potential for the growth of mining, metallurgical and mineral industries. It is felt that there is a strong need to give a new dimension in our efforts to catch up the rapid strides being made in technology.
*Therefore, it has been thought in greater interest to bring together all IT/Computer Professionals, Researchers, Academicians, Industry People and valued users on a common platform to discuss the current state-of-art in IT and its role in the global scenario.
* With this thought, the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, ISM conducted two National Level Seminars on Recent Advances on Information Technology, namely “RAIT-2007” and “RAIT-2009” (sequel to RAIT-2007) in year 2007 and 2009 respectively. After the huge success of these two events, the department has decided to pull up RAIT series at global level to organize the 1st International Conference on “Recent Advances in Information Technology (RAIT-2012)” in the year 2012.
* The grand success of these events strongly motivated the department to organize the 2nd International Conference on “Recent Advances in Information Technology (RAIT-2014)” to be held during 13-15 March, 2014. The idea of this International Conference has been conceived with multi-disciplinary areas in different IT applications including e-applications, social networks, consumer electronics, multimedia, mineral, telecom sectors etc. that are strategically important for the overall economic growth of our country.
* The vision of the conference is to provide awareness about the recent advances in the Information and Communication technology, through tutorial, keynote addresses and peer-reviewed research paper presentations.
* The conference will also serve as an excellent platform for all the participants to share and exchange their views and ideas. Another endeavour of this conference is to collate and present the latest development in IT/Computer along with realistic assessment of the current status and trends.
Last Dates for Registration: Paper Submission Deadline: 02 - 09 - 2013
Paper Acceptance Notification: 04 - 11 - 2013
Submission of Camera Ready Paper: 25 - 11 - 2013
Early Registration: 05 - 11 - 2013
Registration Deadline: 09 - 12 - 2013
Tutorials: 13 - 03 - 2014
Conference Address :
Indian School Of Mines
Conference Contact :
Name: G. P. Biswas
Phone No: 94311 24198
Organization Website : www.ismdhanbad.ac.in