Share your experience!!!

Hi...Coming to second year, I am still not clear about what is the difference between a paper presentation, poster presentation, conference, workshops etc...!!!!Bye1 So I got an idea of asking you to share your experiences .....Share your experiences , reminescences etc...No matter if you have won or not, your experiences will be useful to many!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
I will start with my first recent experience....
Before two days, I went to participatein a paper presentation event...There were 18 teams....The time for presentation was 6 min with 2 min for queries...I was not really afraid till I went there!!!They called my name with 2 of my co- participants....We were the first to present....I started of well, but in the middle power went...The judge asked me to continue....So I continued....I was really interactive....Then power came...My friends had their turn and then the final touch was in my hands.....As soon as I got the mike, power went ....I didnt matter ...and I finished with a hindi proverb...
Then came the questions!!!...The questions put are
1.How will you use microorganisms to treat waste ??(I am a biotech student!!!)
i was about to answer , but the judge said i should not... instead my friend should...She was running away from the mike....The judge looked at her..Then after my request, He left me to answer...
2. which year you are???You were a good speaker....

As expected, though winning the wishes from many ....the 2 prizes went for final years...But still I got the experience of knowing more...interacting with pg students....What I learnt mainly is how well you are as a team is more important than your individual performance...
Share your experience too!!!!
“Don't take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”-Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam.
Congratualtions bro... Out of 18 teams , getting 3rd prize in first attempt its really gr8... In which college u presented your paper bro..? Present more papers in symposium as well as in conference... Also, now a days many College Symposium have Project Expo Events, so try to do a real time project and present in symposium... Good Luck bro..
New Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here
Congratualtions
i'm going to face my first ever paper presentation soon.
Kindly give me some suggestions guys
If you want to win the world, be ready to lose yourself!!

Rocky Welcomes you!!!! Sniper

Share your experience!!!