Now am gonna share a thing which is important for final year students. yeah its RESUME...most of the students are struggled with it and also with CV or Bio-data. so I came up with this taught to share this. Okay! Lets start.
What is Resume?
In French resume means "SUMMARY".
Resume is the document which is a summary or brief about your educational qualification,skills with family details.
Mostly resume will be in 1 or 2 pages. Resume is for freshers who are not experienced.
What is CV?
In Latin, curriculum vitae means "COURSE OF LIFE".
CV is a detailed documents which contains the educational qualification, skills, experience and family details. CV is written when a person gets two or more year of experience.
What is Bio-data?
Bio-data is the short term for Biographical Data which contains information about physique along with educational qualification, skills, experience.
Note: Its obvious that to be remembered you should never write Resume or CV or Bio-data on top of document.
Okay! we came to know about the each terms so students like us i.e Freshers should use Resume..
How to write Resume?
Now its the question rises in everyone's mind right? Its not a big deal. let me explain about it.
According to my knowledge,
I summarized a content of resume as
- Educational Qualification
- Personal Details
- Co-curricular Activities
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Project Details (Mini or Main)
- Software packages known
- Field of Interest
- Write your name on left side top and your address on right side top.
- Write your email ID on left side and your contact no on right side top.
- Use bullet points
- Differentiate title and information. i.e Give Bold to title like Objective
- Don't add feeling information or negativity about you
Any doubt feel free to ask US. V(+) r here to help u.