08-10-2013, 06:28 PM
Hello V+ Frnds,
A few more probable questions that you might be asked. This list is NOT in the order of how the questions will be asked. Just keep your answers ready. Whatever you mention as your HOBBY, make sure you know a lot about it.
- How was the written test?
- Tell me some of your achievements.
- What are the essential qualities of a Team leader (or a Team player)?
- Why did you select _________ Engineering course?
- What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- What is your career objective?
- What is your field of interest?
- What are your Strenghs and Weakness?
- Justify your strengths and weaknesses.
- What measures are you taking to rectify you weaknesses?
- What are your hobbies and extra-curricular activities?
- How many interviews have you attended so far?
- Which technology do u want to work?
- What is your preferable work locations?
- Why do u want to join Cognizant?
- What u have heard about Cognizant? If so, how?
- What do you expect from CTS?
- Explain Your current project.
- What are the qualities necessary for software professional to be successful?
- Why should I hire you and why shouldn't I hire you?
- What is your favourite subject?
- What you have learnt from your past?
- Could you draw the CTS Logo?
- Do u like to grow with team or as an individual?
- What are the recent developments in science (*or any othe field)?
- What are the latest trends in the field (IT)?
- How is the current market for IT?
- How would you support the company in case of a recession?
- Do you follow current affairs? (If yes, Tell me the latest burning topic around the world (or) India?)
- Do u have any questions?
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here