Department of Computer Science Engineering
CS2405 Computer Graphics
Semester : 7
Department : CSE
Subject Code : CS2405
Subject Name : Computer Graphics
Type : VIVA Questions
Edition Details : 2013 Edition (Original Version)
Syllabus Regulation : 2008
1. What is OpenGL?
2. What are OpenGL utilities and Libraries?
3. What is the use of glut.h?
4. What is the method generation of sierpinski gasket?
5. Write the code to generate the sierpinski gasket in a 2D co-ordinate system.
6. Differentiate additive color model from subtractive color model
7. What are the two classes of primitives openGL supports?
8. What is opengl interface?
9. List out different opengl primitives, giving examples.
10. What are different opengi frames?
11. Define the following 2 dimensional transformations
1) translation 2)rotation 3)scaling 4)reflection
12. What are the basic transformations in 3D?
13. What is concatenation?
14. What are the advantages of quaternion?
15. What is projection normalization?
16. Explain with the help of opengl functions perspective and parallel viewing opengl?
17. What is gluLookAt() function?
18. What are different types of light sources support by opengl?
19. What is aliasing?
20. What are four major tasks in a pipeline implementation?
21. What is Cohen Sutherland line clipping?
22. What do you understand by clipping?
23. What is Z-buffer algorithm for removing hidden faces?
24. What are orthographic projections? When do we need them?
25. What is a aliasing? Explain different methods of minimizing its effect?
26. What is polygon clipping?
27. What. is windowing and clipping?
28. List the advantages of interactive Graphics.
29. What do you mean by composite transformation? How it is useful?
All the Best ..!!
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here