21-10-2013, 11:49 PM
Department of Information Technology
IT2406 Service Oriented Architecture Lab
University Lab Exam Question Paper
Semester : 7
Department : IT
Subject Code : IT2406
Subject Name : Service Oriented Architecture Lab
Type : Lab Manual
Edition Details : 2013 Edition (Original Version)
Syllabus Regulation : 2008
Here is the Question Paper :
1. Create a J2EE based Web Application that perform basic calculator functions develop and test the web service.
2. Create web application and write simple program in web service client incorporating with the following things.
a) Develop web services
b) Test the web services
c) Develop client and call the web services there
d) Finally deploy and test the application
3. Create an EJB component that display a welcome message and invoke this EJB component as a web service.
4. Write a web service program which can persists the records of a student in the exam table. It makes use of SOAP Request and SOAP Response.(The Database must contain student Id,student Name and Marks as data fields).
5. Write a web service program in J2EE for Order processing the web service must store the records of an order in a table. (The Database must contain Order Id, Quantity ,price and Net price as data fields)
6. Create a .NET based Web Application using ASP.NET that performs the Payroll application of an employee. Develop and test the web service
Here accept Basic Pay as Input use compute DA,HRA and PF (use your own algorithm for computing)
and compute Net Pay, instead of add, mul etc methods write one method for computing net pay
7. Create a J2EE web service that performs temperature conversion (Celsius to Fahrenheit) and invoke this web service from a .NET based client application
8. Create a component that converts Octal number to Decimal and call this component from .NET client
9. Create a component that converts Decimal number to Octal and call this component from .NET client
The Question paper will have 2 Q’s one each from J2EE and .Net.
All the Best..!
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here